Top 10 skills for an effective practice.
'What makes a skilled practitioner?'
How do you discern between what a social care practitioner 'knows' and 'doesn't know' or even what they 'should know'?
Take the test by answering the following questions:
- Are you able to plan casework effectively?
- Are you knowledgeable about common (social care) problems?
- Are you able to assess situations?
- Are you able to think critically and have clear objectives?
- Are you knowledgeable about different intervention methods?
- Are you able to problem solve?
- Are you able to manage conflicts?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Are you able to achieve the goals?
- Are you able to reflect and improve?
Let us know your top 10 skills.